- Quadrant: Southeast
- Population in 2018: 10,292
- Density (people per sq. km): 1,979
- Median assessed property value in 2017: $554,000
- Dwellings that are single-family homes: 80%
- Percentage of commuters who walk or bike to work: 3.7%
Lake Bonavista Community Information
Lake Bonavista homes for sale are mixture of luxury homes thats backing into a lake and homes that are great for first time home buyer. Homes size range from 1000 to 3500 plus square feet.
Lake Bonavista properties are located in SE Calgary
North: Anderson RD., South: Canyon Meadows DR.
East: Lake Ontario DR., West: Macleod TR
More about Real Estate in Lake Bonavista
2019 Lake Bonavista Home Sales
There were 124 single family homes sold in Lake Bonavista in 2019 for an average price of $682,880. Average Days on Market (DOM) for homes in Lake Bonavista was 49 days. There were 38 condo sales in Lake Bonavista for an average price of $283,013 and they took an average of 82 days to sell.
Lake Bonavista Schools:
- Lake Bonavista Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Lake Bonavista Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- Lake Bonavista French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)